What are Product Advisors?
Discover the advantages of using a Guided Selling solution
Guided Selling softwares are AI-driven and hence can handle a multitude of customer needs across categories such as age, gender, location, etc. This is particularly important because customers interpret and use products to satisfy their individual needs. Another great feature of a Product Advisor is that you are able to use your personal sales knowledge and product expertise for your digital channels. This makes online selling more personal and not just an automated process.
How do Product Advisors work?
A Product Advisor first understands the customer's needs
It then analyses the customer's answers
The Product Advisor recommends the best-suited products
Product Advisors solve various Ecommerce problems
- "I have a large assortment of products"
- If a website has a large assortment of products, e.g. an electronics retail site that has 5000+ products, visitors will find it difficult to search for the product they need. A Product Advisor helps them to quickly find what they are looking for and hence they are able to make faster purchase decisions.
- "I sell products which have complex features and are hard to explain"
- Product Advisors are an excellent tool for complex-natured products, e.g. B2B products, as they can explain technical or difficult features and provide the right advice at every step. This also saves customers time as they do not need to conduct research elsewhere.
- "My website visitors don't make it to the shopping cart"
- A Guided Selling solution such as a Product Advisor, methodically guides your visitors through the purchase journey as they don't waste browsing time looking at irrelevant products. Recommendations provided by our Product Advisors also give valid reasoning as to why a particular recommended product is the best choice. This transparency and guidance is essential to convert your website visitors into customers.
- "My product assortment is dynamic and keeps changing"
- A Product Advisor can maintain information on thousands of products, this keeps your product inventory organised and up-to-date. This is particularly useful for websites that showcase different brands, seasonal product lines, sales, etc.
- "Visitors frequently bounce off my website"
- Product Advisors are by nature user-friendly and don't use traditional filters. They are interactive and can provide your visitors with an experience that is not boring.
- "I want to know more about my customers' purchase behavior"
- With a Product Advisor, excentos analytics will give a detailed picture on how your products are faring with different customer segments. They provide a lot of insightful data such as market information, improvement suggestions, seasonal product patterns, etc.
A Product Advisor offers even more advantages
AI-driven technology uses recommender logic and a matching engine to give personalized recommendations based on user needs and preferences. Our Guided Selling technology provides advanced personalization for online shopping experiences.
This also ensures that customers are only shown relevant products which in turn increases their willingness to buy, resulting in an increased conversion rate.
Product Advisors use intelligent reasoning to provide evidence and rationale for the products chosen to be displayed as a recommendation. E.g. Our bike advisor displays all the bike specifications which match the answers to questions such as height, gender, usage of bike, safety features, etc. This not only builds a customer's trust but also drastically reduces the chances of them returning a product.
Enhanced machine learning
Machine learning unlocks the full potential of usage and purchase data, creates new sales knowledge and reacts to buying trends in real time. Due to this, it constantly enhances the recommendations provided to customers
marketing & sales
To improve Ecommerce strategies, it is crucial to regularly identify action points and better them. Consumer data allows you to define your ideal buyers, establish a fluid sales funnel, react timely to trends and insights, etc.
for wide reach
The excentos Product Advisor can be integrated across devices and touchpoints, notably desktop, mobile and in-store. It can be rolled out and introduced to new markets where it automatically adapts to local data feeds and can be customized to fit the target market better.
What our customers can tell you...
We saw significantly higher growth rates for all products integrated in the advisor compared to the overall product range. The excentos staff were always there to support us for any questions and helped us to get the most out of the platform.
Customers who use the excentos Gift Finder are 3 times more likely to make a buying decision than those who do not.
Digital consulting with excentos is now an essential part of our marketing, and we are very satisfied with the results.