What is a Product Finder?
How do Product Finders work?
Try our Bike Advisor
Read our other Case Studies
What problems does the excentos Product Finder solve?
- "I have a large assortment of products"
- If a website has a large assortment of products, e.g. an electronics retail site that has 5000+ products, visitors will find it difficult to search for the product they need. A Product Finder helps them to quickly find what they are looking for and hence they are able to make faster purchase decisions.
- "I sell products which have complex features and are hard to explain"
- Product Finders are an excellent tool for complex-natured products, e.g. B2B products, as they can explain technical or difficult features and provide the right advice at every step. This also saves customers time as they do not need to conduct research elsewhere.
- "My website visitors don't make it to the shopping cart"
- A Guided Selling solution such as a Product Finder, methodically guides your visitors through the purchase journey as they don't waste browsing time looking at irrelevant products. Recommendations provided by our Product Finders also give valid reasoning as to why a particular recommended product is the best choice. This transparency and guidance is essential to convert your website visitors into customers.
- "My product assortment is dynamic and keeps changing"
- A Product Finder can maintain information on thousands of products, this keeps your product inventory organised and up-to-date. This is particularly useful for websites that showcase different brands, seasonal product lines, sales, etc.
- "Visitors frequently bounce off my website"
- Product Finders are by nature user-friendly and don't use traditional filters. They are interactive and can provide your visitors with an experience that is not boring.
- "I want to know more about my customers' purchase behavior"
- With a Product Finder, excentos analytics will give a detailed picture on how your products are faring with different customer segments. They provide a lot of insightful data such as market information, improvement suggestions, seasonal product patterns, etc.
excentos Guided Selling solutions have even more advantages:
AI-driven technology uses recommender logic and a matching engine to give personalized recommendations based on user needs and preferences. Our Guided Selling technology provides advanced personalization for online shopping experiences.
This also ensures that customers are only shown relevant products which in turn increases their willingness to buy, resulting in an increased conversion rate.
Product Finders use intelligent reasoning to provide evidence and rationale for the products chosen to be displayed as a recommendation. E.g. Our bike advisor displays all the bike specifications which match the answers to questions such as height, gender, usage of bike, safety features, etc. This not only builds a customer's trust but also drastically reduces the chances of them returning a product.
Machine learning unlocks the full potential of usage and purchase data, creates new sales knowledge and reacts to buying trends in real time. Due to this, it constantly enhances the recommendations provided to customers
marketing & sales
To improve Ecommerce strategies, it is crucial to regularly identify action points and better them. Consumer data allows you to define your ideal buyers, establish a fluid sales funnel, react timely to trends and insights, etc.
for wide reach
The excentos Product Finder can be integrated across devices and touchpoints, notably desktop, mobile and in-store. It can be rolled out and introduced to new markets where it automatically adapts to local data feeds and can be customized to fit the target market better.
What our customers can tell you...
Since the introduction of excentos Product Guides, our return rate decreased by 8%. With just one Product Guide we were able to reduce costs by more than 200,000 € each year."
"Customers who use the excentos Gift Finder are three times more likely to make a buying decision than those who do not."
excentos achieved conversion rates five times higher than any other search tool on our website. excentos Product Guides significantly improved our findability, customer loyalty and product presentation."