Brother Industries Ltd.
Brother was founded in 1908 as Yasui Sewing Machine Co. in Japan. What started as repairshop for sewing machines quickly expanded into different industries.
These days, Brother is one of the worldwide leading producers of printers, multifunction printers, desktop computers, sewing machines, label printers, typewriters,
fax machines, and other computer-related electronics. Therefore, Brother's product range is wide and needs additional explanation.
In 1958 Brother established its first regional sales office in Dublin and already in 1962 the Brother International GmbH in Hamburg, Germany was founded.
- Computer printers
- Multi-function printers
- Desktop computers
- Fax machines
- Industrial sewing machines
- Electronic typewriters
Revenue: $6.1 B
Number of employees: 30.314
Countries active: Brother is operating in more than 40 countries and its products are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Brother relies on excentos' Product Guides and Product Search since 2008.
Improving the findability and provide expert product advice for all products of Brother
- Provide expert product advice and navigation across categories - e.g. enable a search across categories for printers, scanners, and multifunction printers
- Offer detailed product advices for new customer with little prior knowledge and a quick search for existing and experienced B2B customers
- Explain the special features of every product
- To display frequently changing product range and prices dynamically
- Seamless integration into the Brother website
- Lead generation with CRM integration; integration of Product Guides into channel partners websites
excentos provides the entire Product Search and navigation for Brother
- Quickfinder a quick search - for customers that know their desired product's requirements
- Product Guides that advises customers step by step and leads them to the right product
- Both solutions are based on the same data and recommendation behavior
- A direct link to Brother's product database with automated data import
- Lead generation including E-mailing and CRM integration
- Channel solution for an easy integration into your channel partners websites