Freelancer Interaction Design
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam/Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides and Digital Sales Tools (Guided Selling) which assist consumers in finding the right products when shopping online.
Shape the future of Online Shopping with excentos
If you want to be part of a leading e-commerce technology provider and accelerate your career, send us a PDF of your CV and letter of
motivation in English to [email protected] For further information, please see www.excentos.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a frontend developer, you will develop UIs for our clients alongside the rest of the frontend development team. You will check and optimize current screen designs and interactional concepts, ensuring excellent user experience. Junior and trainee level with any relevant work experience/education are encouraged to apply.
Your main task will be screen design and interaction design of (mostly responsive) user interfaces. You will also be involved in the development of communication concepts. The goal is for the content and process within our advice systems to be intuitive and inspiring. You will need to consider both the market knowledge of our clients, as well as user requirements and conversion.
- You know how to solve tricky usability questions and are aware of UI conventions and how to implement them. You are confident in online design for big companies and brands.
- You are able to effectively convey content and a good structure is an integral part of your design.
- You have a good command of working tools, such as: Photoshop, InDesign and Wireframing tools like Fireworks.
- You live in the Berlin/Potsdam area and would be able to work in our Potsdam office from time to time.
- Experience in developing responsive UIs
- Good writing/copywriting skills