Freelancer Interaction Design
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam/Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides and Digital Sales Tools (Guided Selling) which assist consumers in finding the right products when shopping online.
Shape the future of Online Shopping with excentos
If you want to be part of a leading e-commerce technology provider and accelerate your career, send us a PDF of your CV and letter of
motivation in English to
We look forward to meeting you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
As interaction designer, you design user experiences for our clients alongside our product management and frontend development team. You will check and optimize current screen designs and interactional concepts, ensuring excellent user experience.
Your main task will be screen design and interaction design of Product Guide user interfaces (see e.g. our core themes). You are aware of how complex it can be to take out all complexity to the user, and achieve great UEX and conversion at the same time.
- You know how to solve tricky usability questions and are aware of UI conventions and how to implement them. You are confident in online design for big companies and brands.
- You are able to effectively convey content and a good structure is an integral part of your design.
- You have a good command of your working tools such as Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign and wireframing tools like Fireworks.
- Proven track record of testing and optimizing UIs with clear conversion result suggess figures
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A good working atmosphere and plenty of space for your personal development
- Start-up spirit with flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Individual career development tailored to your interests
- Regular team events such as our Summer grill and Christmas parties
- Your choice of software and hardware, depending on your job profile
- Stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruits and snacks
- A public transport ticket, if required
- Flexible working hours with the option of home office
- Experience in Ecommerce applications
- Experience with the business of a solution provider, i.e. we provide the platform and core themes and our customer uses them in a way that we cannot always control
- Good writing/copywriting skills
- You live in the Berlin/Potsdam area and would be able to work in our Potsdam office from time to time.