SEA Marketing Manager
Trainee / Student (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about digital solutions and are looking for a new challenge?
Join excentos and become a part of our dynamic and fast-growing team.
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam/Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides and Digital Sales Tools (Guided Selling).
Our powerful SaaS-platform and smart AI-based algorithms assist millions of consumers finding the right products when shopping online.
We cooperate with leading brands and retailers in Europe, US and Asia. Our Product Guides make shopping easy in many industries (e.g. retail, brands, IT, consumer electronics, FMCG, sports and outdoor, construction, fashion and luxury goods), no matter if B2B or B2C - which adds great fun and valuable cross-industry experience to our daily work.
As SEA Marketing Manager Trainee / Intern you are responsible for conceptualizing, implementation and monitoring of our performance marketing activities.
- Enhance our lead generation funnel to our SaaS self-service platform that our customers use to build Product Guides
- Implement performance marketing activities such as Google Ads and social media campaigns
- Closely cooperate with our content marketing team for creating landing pages and SEO content.
- Monitor the success of our activities in web analytics and advertisement tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Adwords)
What we expect from you
- Excellent analytical skills, and you enjoy working with data
- You are fluent in English and German
- You can create impressive marketing messages
- Interest in e-Commerce technologies, and you love creating digital solutions
- You have first relevant experience from university in e.g. business, marketing, information technologies, media
We are open for part-time (e.g. working student) or full time (e.g. trainee, internship) positions, and prefer full time positions.
Shape the future of Online Shopping with excentos
If you want to be part of a leading E-Commerce technology provider and accelerate your career, send us a PDF of your CV and letter of
motivation in English to [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!
What we offer you
- A good working atmosphere and plenty of space for your personal development
- Start-up spirit with flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Individual career development tailored to your interests
- Regular team events such as our Summer grill and Christmas parties
- Your choice of software and hardware, depending on your job profile
- Stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruits and snacks
- A public transport ticket, if required
- Flexible working hours with the option of home office
We want you!
This job is a unique opportunity of working with a passionate team with a diverse and open-minded background in our lovely and buzzing office in the heart of Potsdam.