Senior frontend developer (m/f/d)
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam/Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides and digital sales tools (Guided Selling). Our powerful SaaS-platform and smart AI-based algorithms assist millions of consumers to find the right products when shopping online.
We cooperate with leading brands and retailers across Europe, USA and Asia.
Our Product Guides make shopping easy for many industries, e.g. retail, brands, IT, consumer electronics, FMCG, sports and outdoor, construction, fashion and luxury goods. Whether it's B2B or B2C, every project is challenging, fun, and adds valuable cross-industry experience to our daily work.
We are looking for you!
You get the opportunity to work with our experienced international team. Our office lies in the heart of Potsdam at the gates of Berlin. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Implement responsive single-page applications fulfilling high conceptual and technical demands using modern web technologies
- Improve our frontend architecture and implement new features and widgets
- Develop new customization possibilities for our clients
- Create specifications and protocols for interaction design and user experience
- Contribute to the optimization of our web service APIs
- Coordinate and review work with your coworkers
What we expect from you
- Adequate amount of professional experience as a frontend developer
- A thorough understanding of component-oriented architecture
- You have a knack to follow technical developments and critically evaluate them
- You produce clear, understandable and well-tested code
What we offer
We strive to invest in our team (click here), and offer the following benefits:
- Personal career development tailored to your interests
- Your choice of software and hardware
- Regular team events, lunches and summer + christmas parties
- Stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruits and snacks
- A public transport ticket or commuting expenses
- Child care allowance
- We grant you time and cover fees for German or English classes
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote / home office
Shape the future of online shopping with us
Be part of our success story and start your career with an Ecommerce technology leader!
Send us your résumé and a personal cover letter (PDF) to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your application!