Senior software developer (m/f/d)
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam/Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides and digital sales tools (Guided Selling). Our powerful SaaS-platform and smart AI-based algorithms assist millions of consumers to find the right products when shopping online.
We cooperate with leading brands and retailers across Europe, USA and Asia.
Our Product Guides make shopping easy for many industries, e.g. retail, brands, IT, consumer electronics, FMCG, sports and outdoor, construction, fashion and luxury goods. Whether it's B2B or B2C, every project is challenging, fun, and adds valuable cross-industry experience to our daily work.
As a senior software developer, you are responsible for the further development of our SaaS platform. You bring your many years of experience to the evolution of our software stack and to create high-quality solutions. You will expand our scalable backend architecture, self-service environment, and work in an agile team of backend developers, frontend developers and project managers.
We are looking for you!
You get the opportunity to work with our experienced international team. Our office lies in the heart of Potsdam so there’s always something going on. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Independent conceptualization, designing and implementation of complex software solutions
- Expansion and scaling of our self-service technology
- Find intelligent solutions for monitoring, stability, performance, and drive the DevOps model forward
- Further development of our CI / CD pipelines
What we expect from you
- Adequate amount of professional experience in software development of complex applications
- Excellent knowledge of Java and object-oriented programming
- Experience in the implementation of DevOps projects, with Kubernetes, Docker, Infrastructure as Code
- Additionally, you have the ability to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics, in a structured manner
- You also follow technical developments and critically evaluate them
- You produce clear, understandable and well-tested code
What we offer
We strive to invest in our team (click here), and offer the following benefits:
- Personal career development tailored to your interests
- Your choice of software and hardware
- Regular team events, lunches and summer + christmas parties
- Stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruits and snacks
- A public transport ticket or commuting expenses
- Child care allowance
- We grant you time and cover fees for German or English classes
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote / home office
Shape the future of online shopping with us
Be part of our success story and start your career with an Ecommerce technology leader!
Send us your résumé and a personal cover letter (PDF) to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your application!