excentos graduate program
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam/Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides and digital sales tools (Guided Selling). Our powerful SaaS-platform and smart AI-based algorithms assist millions of consumers to find the right products when shopping online.
We cooperate with leading brands and retailers across Europe, USA and Asia.
Our Product Guides make shopping easy for many industries, e.g. retail, brands, IT, consumer electronics, FMCG, sports and outdoor, construction, fashion and luxury goods. Whether it's B2B or B2C, every project is challenging, fun, and adds valuable cross-industry experience to our daily work.
We're a fast growing company and we develop the latest AI technologies that shape the future of Ecommerce. We strive to win and form the best talents in our domain. That's why we offer a Graduate Program that trains you from the ground up to become an expert in your field.
The Graduate Program is typically based on 24 months period, but based on your skills and goals can also be prolonged or be shorter. We've carefully designed training plans for the core jobs at excentos such as software development, online marketing and project implementation.
Please contact us if you have any questions and we'd be happy to discuss your personal training plan.
Goals of our Graduate Program
- identify your career goals
- train you on-the-job
- provide a mix of practical experience with possibilities to explore the theory and background of your domain
- get to know the entire company and if appropriate, rotate through various positions
- provide you with everything you need to acquire excellent skills in your domain
What we expect from you
- you strive to acquire all knowledge and skills to become an expert in your domain
- eager to learn on-the-job, but bolster your practical knowledge with academic background
- you are fluent in English and German, or want to master the German language and are willing to complete a language course
- + please check the individual Graduate Program job posting
Typical course of a Graduate Program
Our Graduate Progam follows some core principles - please also check the individual job posting for your program:
- 1st month: define your individual training plan + some core trainings and tutorials
- 2nd month: complete all basic tasks of your training plan and start working on real-live projects
- 3rd month: you implement a training project and get dedicated training sessions to complete your first project
- 4th month: you are able to complete daily tasks on your own. We've created the basis to now create your specialization
- 6th month: you are able to complete complex tasks on your own and start contributing to our future development
- 12th month: you are now mature enough to master some of the specializations that we've defined over the first months. We now know where to dig deeper, and communicate professionally in English and German
- 18th month: you master all of the specializations we define and can now fully represent your topics both internally and externally
- 20th to 24thmonth: review and future job planning
We want you!
This job is a unique opportunity to work in a passionate and diverse team with an open-minded background. You want to become part of our success story and shape your career at a leading Ecommerce technology provider? Send your CV to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your application!