Digital Project Implementation
Student / Trainee
Are you passionate about digital solutions and are looking for a new challenge?
Join excentos and become a part of our dynamic and fast-growing team.
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam/Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides and Digital Sales Tools (Guided Selling).
Our powerful SaaS-platform and smart AI-based algorithms assist millions of consumers finding the right products when shopping online.
We cooperate with leading brands and retailers in Europe, US and Asia. Our Product Guides make shopping easy in many industries (e.g. retail, brands, IT, consumer electronics, FMCG, sports and outdoor, construction, fashion and luxury goods), no matter if B2B or B2C - which adds great fun and valuable cross-industry experience to our daily work.
As Project Implementation Student / Trainee you are responsible for creation, conceptualizing and implementation of Product Guides in our Guided Selling platform.
- Develop concepts for Product Guides in various industries. Implement the Product Guides in our self-service platform
- Analyze the product assortment and data feeds of our clients
- Implement data transformation procedures in our tools
- Bring in your ideas and leverage our tools to make sure we've built the best solution out there
What we expect from you
- Creative, open-minded and service-oriented approach
- You love creating digital solutions
- Strong analytical skills, and you enjoy working with data
- You enjoy working with software tools and love learning every detail how to get the most out of them
- You have first relevant experience from university in e.g. business, marketing, information technologies, media, communication
We are open for part-time (e.g. working student) or full time (e.g. trainee, internship) positions.
Shape the future of Online Shopping with excentos
If you want to be part of a leading E-Commerce technology provider and accelerate your career, send us a PDF of your CV and letter of
motivation in English to [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!
What we offer
A great working environment and fun team atmosphere is crucial for us. You'll receive modern equipment, team events and free drinks - and most important: An active career development plan with personal trainings, competitive wages and freedom to develop your own interests and skills.
We want you!
This job is a unique opportunity of working with a passionate team with a diverse and open-minded background in our lovely and buzzing office in the heart of Potsdam.