Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam/Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides and Digital Sales Tools (Guided Selling). Our AI-based recommender technologies assist consumers in finding the right products when shopping online.
Shape the future of Online Shopping with excentos
If you want to be part of a leading e-commerce technology provider and accelerate your career, send us a PDF of your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please see www.excentos.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
Great user experience is key to the success of our Product Guides! Our customers build their own Product Guides in our backend-tools - and the themes realize a great UX, easy interaction for every target group and a fun shopping experience. You will be the mastermind of strategy and innovation, design and optimization of our themes and UIs and thus take responsibility for an integral part of our product roadmap.
- Interaction design and screen design for default themes and custom user interfaces of our Product Guides
- define the product roadmap for our themes and how they integrate with our platform in close cooperation with our frontend and serverside development teams
- user testing and research on UI trends and innovations
- support for our marketing team, corporate website and design
What we expect from you
- you are aware of design processes and how to integrate stakeholders (customers, developers, users)
- you know how to solve tricky UX problems
- responsiveness, user-centered design and a decision process based on usage data are key parts of your approach
- you are expert in your design and prototyping tools
- you don‘t only start when it comes to design, but already during concept phase
- product-driven approach to find solutions that work now, and in the future
- you are fluent in English and German