- Landing Page
- Integration Page
- Menu link
- Teaser Widget
- SEO keywords
- Product Details
How many Landing Pages do I need?
At least one, as many as appropriate for different content areas / context in your Website.
There can be only one Landing Page, e.g. "Bicycle Buying Guide".
However, it is far more intelligent to have several Landing Pages centered around different messages / offers / keywords / target groups (e.g. landing page "race bikes" and landing page "city bikes"). This makes sure you adress several target groups with their respective usecases / keywords and search behaviour.See the section "SEO optimization" of this docu for more information.
Who sets up the Integration Pages and Landing Pages?
You or your eCom / CMS team.
Examples of Integration Page used by our customers
If you want to use parameters to pre-set the Product Guide, please check the examples in the FAQs of the how-it-works section.
Examples of Menu Links used by our customers
opens the Product Guide and sets the answer option bikeType=racebikes
opens the Product Guide and sets bikeType=citybikes
Excentos can interpret that the user is in the Womens section (eg. cookie, URL-parameter) and show women citybikes only
Example of banners used by our customers
At the beginning of each season, you can use different banners to highlight your product guide.
This does not only increases the findability of your Product Guide, but also the usability of your webshop.
Examples of Teaser Widget used by our customers
Examples of Quickfinder used by our customers
Examples used by our customers
Finding relevant keywords with the Google Keyword Planner
Step-by-step guide: How to use the Google Keyword Planner to find the right Keywords for your Product Guide
- Visit the Google AdWords website https://adwords.google.com and log in with your personal account
- Click on the menu "Tools"
- Select the tool "Plan your budget and get insights for keywords" (in German: "Budget planen und Keyword-Daten abrufen") and choose the first option "Get search volume data and trends" (in German: "Daten zum Suchvolumen und Trends abrufen")
- make sure you have the right settings for country/region and locale. Select an entire country and not only a city to get more relevant data
- type in several keywords that your target group might use when you would like them to find the Product Guide in search results. Hit the button "Get search volume"
- note the differences in "Avg. monthly searches"
- get creative! check different keywords, change the product names and test different combinations to find the right keywords
- note the most relevant keywords and design relevant content, call-to-actions, banners, links, URL names and image descriptions around these keywords