Digital Project and Account Manager
Are you passionate for digital solutions and looking for a new challenge?
Join excentos and become a part of our dynamic and fast-growing team.
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam/Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides and Digital Sales Tools (Guided Selling).
Our powerful SaaS-platform and smart AI-based algorithms assist millions of consumers finding the right products when shopping online.
We cooperate with leading brands and retailers in Europe, US and Asia. Our Product Guides make shopping easy in many industries (e.g. retail, brands, IT, consumer electronics, FMCG, sports and outdoor, construction, fashion and luxury goods), no matter if B2B or B2C - which adds great fun and valuable cross-industry experience to our daily work.
As Digital Project and Account Manager you are responsible that our clients meet their business goals with our SaaS platform. You manage the process of creation, conceptualizing and implementation of Product Guides and online marketing strategies and develop new clients.
- Develop concepts for Product Guides in various industries. Implement the Product Guides in our self-service platform
- Work closely with our clients and delivery team to create innovative digital solutions
- Proactively develop your accounts by strong consultative approach and proving our solution's success
- Bring in your ideas and visions and leverage our tools to make sure we've built the best solution out there
- Build relationships with our clients, organize workshops and identify new opportunities
- Market our solution to new businesses that relate to the experience you gained from your accounts
What we expect from you
- Creative, open-minded and service-oriented approach with great communication skills in German and English
- You love creating digital solutions
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to understand our client's needs and map them to our tools
- You enjoy working with software tools and love learning every detail how to get the most out of them
- Ideally, 2 years experience in E-Commerce, IT or online marketing
- You have relevant experience from university / apprenticeship of e.g. business, marketing, information technologies, journalism, media, communication
- Strong drive to make a real difference in a young, fast-growing startup
- Bonus: experience with Web Analytics systems, ticketing systems, CMS systems, managing and processing data
Shape the future of Online Shopping with excentos
If you want to be part of a leading E-Commerce technology provider and accelerate your career, send us a PDF of your CV and letter of
motivation in English to [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!
What we offer
A great working environment and fun team atmosphere is crucial for us. You'll receive modern equipment, team events and free drinks - and most important: An active career development plan with personal trainings, competitive wages and freedom to develop your own interests and skills.
We want you!
This job is a unique opportunity of working with a passionate team with a diverse and open-minded background in our lovely and buzzing office in the heart of Potsdam.