excentos at Webinale digital conference, 2021
Smarter product data and grounding user-generated content with AI
Potsdam, 18. June 2021. excentos participated once again in Webinale, with not one but two talks for this year's edition. Our head of Product, Christian Lemke, spoke about how user-generated content can be used to optimize your Ecommerce conversations. Our CEO and Founder, Ole Tangermann, followed this talk with his speech on improving the use of product data by integrating such user-generated insights into UEX-optimized data management.
Grounding conversation AI with user-generated content
- Learn how to optimize your conversations with the help of responsive solutions such as web apps, chatbots, clickbots, and voice interfaces.
- Get to know customer problems, experiences, expectations as you begin to speak their language through your user interfaces.
- Lastly, utilize AI technologies to analyze user reviews, customer feedback etc. and build a fulfilling user experience for your customers.
Smarter product data
- How machine learning tools get more out of product data by letting you add your own attributes, characteristics and (emotional) aspects to current product data
- Make product data more appealing and user-optimized
- An introduction to our AI data trainer. Our Workbench tool allows you to enrich your data, integrate your sales knowledge and creates more useful and informative user experiences.
excentos Software GmbH
Email: [email protected]
- Hits: 1988