Public Relations and Marketing Trainee / Intern / Student (f/m)
excentos Software GmbH (Potsdam / Berlin) is the leading technology provider for Online Product Guides (Guided Selling). Our Product Guides help consumers
finding the right products during their buying decision (e.g. Snowboard Advisor, Notebook Guide). Shape the future of Online Shopping with excentos
If you want to be part of a leading e-commerce technology provider and want to accelerate your career, send us your CV and a motivation letter in english
to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please refer to www.excentos.com.
We'll be glad to meet you!
As Public Relations and Marketing Trainee you will be responsible for our communication into the Business to Business community. You develop PR and online campaigns, compose newsletters and translate and maintain our corporate website to adress international e-Commerce players.
- Organize our PR and marketing activities with an international focus
- Translate our website into English
- Prepare Case Studies, illustrations, marketing whitepaper and email-campaigns
- Organize our participation in conferences, events and exhibitions
- Optimize content and SEO of our website
- Research and business development
What we expect from you
- Strong writing skills in English
- You can create impressive marketing messages
- Interest in e-Commerce technologies
- You are creative and communicative, take initiative, love working in teams and build your career
- You have relevant experience from university / apprenticeship of e.g. marketing, business management, journalism, media, communication
- Bonus: experience with Content Management Systems (we use Joomla)